Broken Friendship Signs

Yes, I have (had) few friends of my age. I am very sure that in the past I had no opportunity or friendship with girls. This doesn't mean I am gay or something, instead had no time as well as platform. Always had been in a greater cream which made me non-sync with girls. I didn't move well even with my class-mate guys, I do feel for it. But notably, I had few guys in my life who were able to match my frequency. There are tons of my friends who are exclusively elder to me by 40 years or 50 years.


When I was in a college life, they weren't from the same institute nor from same locality. But somehow got collided and was in good terms. When the time passed by, there was no response for the text SMS or calls. I thought of sharing few of the instances which embarrassed me and gave a sign of broken friendship. I hope this article may be or may not even be read by them.




  • Lack of response for Phone Calls even if you call it goes unanswered.

  • No response for the SMS and when questioned, it is being said "Sorry, was busy! Didn't read it". But responds for even unknown numbers during the said time.

  • No reply for Facebook messages, but the indeterminate Facebook reveals "Seen at XX:XX".

  • You tweet mentioning him and never responds for that and responds to other tweets.

  • You meet him in person, but moves forward as he didn't notice you.

  • When he starts avoiding your treat / refuses treat.

  • Even if you give an appointment, he will commit for meeting. But we need to remind him recursively and when we are near, he cancels the meeting by saying some dumb excuses.

  • Unwanted comment about you to his other friends or even to the mutual friends.


Tomorrow, if am alive, I will post about how to be a true friend and what are the qualifications.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Indian Colleges failed to teach Students? P1

Commitment is not just a Word, it is an Act

Intelligent people with OCD are miserable