Losing the earphones - A worst Habit

Yes, I coin losing the earphones as a very bad habit which I posses. I use to listen to music whenever time permits. But I never ensure that I restore the earphones in the bag or jacket because of work or some other interests ( :-P ). Every alternate month, I spend around INR 450 for this earphones. But there is no satisfaction in few earphones which priced less than the said one.


By this time, known to me [According to my Credit & Debit Card statements], I have bought more than 392 earphones since 2009. There are few months, when I lose it once in two days. This is continuing as like a school kid losing the eraser or pencil at the end of the day. Even-though we are matured, we miss at certain uncertain points like this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Indian Colleges failed to teach Students? P1

Commitment is not just a Word, it is an Act

Intelligent people with OCD are miserable