Crush with Air-Hostess

This is a very common feel which will be experienced by each and every first time airline flyer. The person who says "Welcome, can I help you?" is a very big crush which they feel in their lifetime. Yes, today I happened to watch Bangalore Days with my colleagues. As similiar to Nivin Pauly, even I have experienced the same feel. Though my first flying experience was when I was too young, I didn't feel it and this become used.


But eventhen, there was a chase for me :D :P This happened two years ago when I traveled from Hong Kong to some unknown destination (Forgot It :-( ), there was a air-hostess in Dragon Air whose name was "Vicky". She was trying to learn my name and I was explaining her that her name was sounding like a male name. Almost spent around 2 hours.


Most of them who are flying with me have a crush with minimum atleast 1 or 2 Air Hostess. Though they aren't aware that Air hostess will not travel with everyone, but still they develop the crush and waste their time.


Finally, it is a Passing Cloud.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Indian Colleges failed to teach Students? P1

Commitment is not just a Word, it is an Act

Intelligent people with OCD are miserable