Keystones on Intimidating Personality

People possessing this type of personality are absolute love for me! No matter blanketing their gender, there will a free hug from me :-)

  • Transparent Enough:
    The one who is strong in the decision and ability to communicate it with the fullest level of transparency is a need for me. I have seen people getting behind me and speaking. I don't know what they speak and don't bother about them. But if you want things to be flat, speak infront of me. But, I do!

  • Strong and Firm Decision:
    Decision making is the biggest art. Those who can make a strong and firm decision as a leader is learned personality. I have seen people who aren't able to make a firm decision, I understand that decisions are highly influential in Asian countries, but still then. But, I do!

  • Hate Small Conversations:
    Are you one who talk to me small conversation as we speak to customer care? Then, there is no space for you! If you speak with me for less than 15 minutes in the first meeting, mind it; that will be the last meeting for you with me.

  • Wise and Clam:
    There maybe various reasons why someone is calm in public could be the gain from the experience. Staying without getting exposed and staying silent is another way of expressing things strategically. I do!

  • Hate Willful Ignorance:
    Out of my track strictly. One of my schoolmates invited me for a Dinner and cancelled it over a text saying he was tired. Late, the next morning I saw his Facebook check-in of having Dinner with some other guys. That was the last time I gave him an appointment to meet me. Had been 3 years and yes, I do!

  • Open minded and Explorer:
    Strong willingness to explore things and create new things and ideas is an important quality. Yes, I do!

  • Honest & Blunt:
    These people are bit honest and straightforward. Refuse to pay a bribe or accept the bribe. I am!

  • Strong Will:
    Some people are strong-willed. They have unlimited endurance and can overcome any situation. Yes, I do!

  • Unacceptable Excuses:
    No excuses are accepted in any condition. This may sound bit weird, but we say "OK, Accepted" only from the lips. Yes, I am!


Charlotte Rampling’s life off the screen and out of the public eye could be what demonstrates her exceptional character. Divorced twice, she raised two sons on her own. After finding love and staying in a relationship for over 17 years, her partner passed away unexpectedly in 2015. She showed tremendous strength in admitting her battle with depression.

Those who know Ms. Rampling attest to her tremendous strength. What is it, exactly, that makes a strong or “intimidating” personality? From how some of us converse to creating opportunities where others may see impossibility, a common set of attributes can determine the strength of a personality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Indian Colleges failed to teach Students? P1

Birthday Celebrations - Being Adult

Intelligent people with OCD are miserable